I was not good about taking notes this General Conference, but there were so many good talks I look forward to reading again and again. Here are a few of things that stood out to me.
From Pres. Nelsons talk:
From Tracy Browning's Talk:
I learned then, as I know now, that our Savior, Jesus Christ, directs our feet to meetinghouses each week to partake of His sacrament, to the house of the Lord to make covenants with Him, to the scriptures and teachings of prophets to learn of His words. He directs our mouths to testify of Him, our hands to lift and serve as He would lift and serve, our eyes to see the world and each other as He does—“as they really are, and … as they really will be.” And as we allow Him to direct us in all things, we receive testimony that “all things denote there is a God,” because where we look for Him we will find Him21—each and every day. This I testify in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
I also loved the new Strength for Youth that was introduced in Pres Utchdorf's talk. I read the new manual from cover to cover and absolutely love how it is written and wished I had it as a youth. It also includes the temple recommend questions which is so great!

No comments:
Post a Comment