Feeling so humbled and blessed to have been able to attend the temple with a girl I’ve known since she was in primary tonight for her first time! (Kanyon West) I am truly loving this phase of my life being able to experience so many special moments that I will forever cherish!
This girl is a hero of mine and I am sure others as well and she doesn’t even know it! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! Her Christlike example and kindness are just two of her many wonderful traits. I know she is going to be such a blessing to those searching for the gospel of Jesus Christ in New Jersey (my hometown) come January.
💕 this girl!
Fast Forward to January 18th! And the three of us went to the temple again!
A lovely evening spent at the Bountiful Temple performing proxy sealings with two of my favorite people! Can’t believe Kanyon starts home MTC Monday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment