How I feel every Saturday after spending the afternoon with my fellow temple workers! 💕💕
Like I said in my January catchup post, it has not been for lack of Spiritual experiences, or insights that I haven't updated this journal. Life has just been busy especially as I have tried to heal from pneumonia, and haven't really gotten all of my energy back.
My update is that I am still the initiatory coordinator and just received a new assistant to work with and she is doing fabulous! I am still grateful to my former assistant who was so wonderful as well and I enjoyed getting to know her and spend time with her each Saturday for 2 months.
I also had the privilege last Tuesday to sub for my sweet friend CC and had the chance to perform the ordinances for the first time in a long time. I felt such a sweet spirit and the words really spoke to my heart unlike they had before. I also spent time in the Celestial room and at the recommend desk. I did get to see Henry briefly in the Celestial room on his shift which was nice.
On a completely unrelated note, I have started studying American Sign Language as a student taking online classes. Many years ago I wanted to be an interpreter. Who knows where this path will take me, but it is something I have always had an interest in. So I have been spending alot of time on that as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment