Thursday, October 14, 2021

 Came across this old talk from the year 2000. The whole talk is so great. My favorite quote was

“From such teachings we conclude that the Final Judgment is not just an evaluation of a sum total of good and evil acts—what we have done. It is an acknowledgment of the final effect of our acts and thoughts—what we have become.”

When Pres Oaks gave this talk I was a junior in high school rarely making good choices. And it wouldn’t be until years later that I would find the path that could bring the most peace to my life amidst the trials that have come my way.

I hope you enjoy this talk as I did and hope that you can also find the path in life that can bring you the most peace and comfort as we endure our days here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment