Sunday, October 10, 2021

 I loved this quote that was shared in our temple prayer meeting recently. This meeting is what starts off our shift each week. This time is used for training, announcements, and preparing us to serve by helping us to focus on why we are there and how we can help all who come through the doors feel the love of our Savior.  Even though I have only worked at the temple since the middle of June, June literally feels like a lifetime ago. I have felt the temple change my heart, mind, and spirit in so many ways over this short period of time. I always struggled pre covid with consistent attendance. And now it has become such apart of my week, it is hard when we have to miss a week for holidays and cleaning closures. The temple is a very special place. It is where Heaven and Earth truly meet. 

Yesterday was a complete dichotomy for me. I spent 4 hours in the quietest place on earth and then spent an equal amount of time in the loudest place on earth. After leaving the temple, I was so grateful to the entertainers last night for keeping it clean and respectful, so that everyone could just have a fun time. Both places I felt joy, both places I made memories, but only one place brought complete peace. ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment