Tuesday, August 2, 2022

These words are so true. Feeling so at peace after leaving the Bountiful Temple tonight.
I know our ancestors are waiting for us to do their work after all they sacrificed so that we would be able to one day.
Life is shorter than we realize. The word regret is a scary word to me. There are things in my life that I wish I had done differently but unfortunately there is no rewind button. So the best I can do is try and spend my time in ways that I won’t regret later. I can’t imagine facing my  relatives when I die and seeing the yearning in their eyes for blessings I could have helped them receive if only, I had made the time.
So grateful for the spirit I feel every time I go to the temple. I can’t imagine life without it. ❤️

 


No comments:

Post a Comment