Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Blessings

 So grateful for Priesthood blessings💕 Thank you Henry Joseph Becker IV and Curt Howes! And for my Mom's homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!!!


I was very sick with Pneumonia on this day when my Dad and Hen gave me a priesthood blessing. I am finally getting around to adding it to my blog on March 5, 2023. In the blessing my dad gave he prayed that I would come back to full recovery. So far this blessing has come true! My voice is still a bit shaky when I sing, and I can't smell everything yet, but my breathing is back to normal! No more crackling pop rocks or rice krispies and no more cough!!! So grateful for my Dad and Hen being worthy Priesthood holders!

The best nurses have lots of fur, floppy ears, and wet noses! #nurselucygoosey

My Spirit Animal this Week!



So grateful for the many angels in my life and tender mercies of the Lord!!! Especially when I woke up this morning to my throat on fire! I am especially grateful to the following angels who have saved me this weekend: For Julie Blum trading me weeks for ward building cleaning, Hailie Law trading me for conducting in Primary, and Melanie Adams for subbing for me at the temple today!! It is always hard to be the one receiving service but I am so grateful for it today!  ❤️ you ladies!






No comments:

Post a Comment