Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Church is like a Hospital

 I love this quote! We are all a work in progress. Nobody is perfect. It is not possible for any of us in this life on our own. 

We all have different strengths and weaknesses and I am grateful for that. 

I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ in these latter days. This church has given me more purpose, peace, and joy over the years through serving in callings, making lifelong friendships, and feeling the cleansing power of the atonement as I have overcome my sins, than anywhere else on this earth. 

I love the analogy that church is like a hospital for a our spirits/souls. Where we can find rest, peace, and feel the love of those around us and from our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. 

If you haven’t been to church in a while, go find one, and you may realize how much your soul was starving for a spiritual feast. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment