Saturday, October 25, 2025

Update

 Wow, I can't believe my last post was in September of 2023! That's crazy! It couldn't be farther from the truth that I haven't had a spiritual experience or insight since that time. Life has just been so busy that I have been bad about writing it down.

The cliff's notes of current events. We just had our wonderful October general conference session with incredible talks that spoke to my heart! Unfortunately our beloved Pres Nelson had just passed so it was the first time in many years to not have him there. Our new prophet Dallin H Oaks was just set apart this last week as our new prophet and I am excited to learn from him!

I am not going to attempt to catchup all that has happened, but I still want to share that I have a burning testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ! Of his life, atonement, crucifixion, resurrection and the access I have to his love every day! 

This morning I am procrastinating a bit as I should be preparing my primary lesson tomorrow, but instead I am paying bills, updating my other blog, which I just finished catching up 3 years in the past week! 

Soon I will be getting ready for my temple shift at the Bountiful Temple! Oh how I love to be in the Temple! 

I feel like my testimony in serving there these last 4 and a half years has been cemented into my soul. My beliefs have turned into knowledge! 

I know longer believe in the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know with a surety beyond all shadow of doubt the reality of it. 

I am so grateful for so many tender mercies that God has given me in my life. I am not only blessed daily but sometimes hourly! 

I know we all are, so we just have to look for the blessings, and we will be astounded by how much we are guided by the Holy Ghost, and helped by angels on the other side of the veil!



As I celebrated my 42nd birthday, I was filled with so much joy. This quote says it all! The blessings I have in my life of being a daughter, granddaughter, wife, dog mom, aunt, sister, accountant, primary worker, temple worker and so much more have blessed me in ways I could never imagine! All I could think of was the song

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Count your blessings, name them one by one;
Count your blessings, see what God hath done;
Count your blessings, name them one by one;
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, ev'ry doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by. 

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings, money cannot buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high. 

So, amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment