Wednesday, December 31, 2025

My Jesus is the Same in the New Year-Anonymous



 “My Jesus Is the Same in the New Year…”

The calendar turns,

the year changes,

the world keeps moving.

But my Jesus does not.

He is the same in the new year

as He was in the old—

steady when everything else shifts,

faithful when life feels uncertain,

present when the noise fades

and the quiet settles in.

I step into this new year

with questions still unanswered,

prayers still forming,

and faith that has been tested by time.

And still—

He remains.

The same Jesus who met me in my past,

who carried me through seasons I never planned,

who stayed when others left

and whispered peace when I couldn’t find it on my own.

This new year doesn’t promise ease.

It doesn’t guarantee certainty.

But it carries the same Savior—

unchanging, unshaken,

holding tomorrow the way He held yesterday.

I don’t need to know what comes next.

I only need to remember

Who walks with me into it.

Because my Jesus is the same

in January as He was in December,

the same in joy and in grief,

the same in beginnings

and in endings.

And that is enough.

If the year ahead brings blessings,

I will thank Him.

If it brings trials,

I will trust Him.

For my hope isn’t in the turning of the year—

it’s in the One

who never changes at all.

Amen 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment