The truth of this quote has been evident in my life time and time again. I can't tell you how many times I have read the same scripture for the 10th time and at some point my understanding is increased and the words not only make more sense but have application in my own life. We all have spiritual gifts, even if we don't realize it. I love this chapter in Gospel Principles called The Gifts of the Spirit. What gifts do you think you have? How has the Holy Ghost influenced your Spiritual Gifts?
The Lord has said: “For all have not every gift given unto them; for there are many gifts, and to every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God. To some is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby” (D&C 46:11–12).
To develop our gifts, we must find out which gifts we have. We do this by praying and fasting. We should seek after the best gifts (see D&C 46:8). Sometimes patriarchal blessings will help us know which gifts we have been given.
No comments:
Post a Comment