Saturday, June 25, 2022

June 25 thoughts

 I can't wait to go to the temple today. My Spirit is literally craving time spent there. Even though I was there a few days ago subbing, which was crazy since there were 16 sisters absent and I was one of 12 subs, so grateful I was able to help out that day, my spirit feels like it needs that recharge. 

The more time I spend in the temple the more the sin of the world seems to be draining my spiritual reserves. You can't turn on the tv anymore without there being some left wing agenda that is being shoved down our throats, whether it be LGBTQ+ pride, Womens rights to abortion, bad language, immorality, etc the list goes on an on.

I am so ready for the Savior to Return. I feel like I am running out of patience with it all. I don't know how he is handling it, seeing everything that is going on. 

From different things I have watched and studied, I believe the second coming could be as soon as within the next ten years according to this video below. Or within the next twenty. Obviously no one knows the date and time other than the Savior himself and our Heavenly Father, but I am just so ready for wickedness to be gone.

7 year Tribulation Video

No comments:

Post a Comment